Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just another day in the week, waiting for an opportunity to step in front of me, maybe I'm losing my mind searching for another place in another time

It's been one of those weeks. The kind where I was close to quitting my job, shutting down the blogs, breaking up with friends and abandoning my children. So far none of that has happened, but don't worry, the week isn't over yet.

Meanwhile, I also had cooking plans for Pancake Day. For Fat Tuesday. For Obese Wednesday. Ok, maybe not that one. But still. None of that happened because I have the world's most stressful job next to being a brain surgeon. Except they save lives and I just draw.

The only thing I did get done on my to do list this week was to watch the "Hey where's Fabio?" show. Which I have now declared the worst show on earth because the person that won was LAME-DASH-OH. The whole episode just made me angry. Grr. The real Top Chef? Richard Blais of course.

And in the midst of it all, something weird happened. The Baby was asked to be on not one, but two tv shows this week. Complete with going to a studio, catering, green room, the whole bit. He was on set...
...while I sat back in the dark and watched the chaos. He was approached to do these things, believe me I did not go out looking for these opportunities. Maybe I really will have to quit my job now, but to become a stage mom and make sure that he doesn't go the Britney Spears route and shave his head and get crunk. Life is weird. This week, anyway.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sizzle said...

Top Chef PISSED me off.

The bright side is that my Trader Joe's finally is carrying chocolate croissants.

Thursday, February 26, 2009 7:55:00 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Someday the Baby will rule the world. You heard it here first.

Thursday, February 26, 2009 9:06:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Yeah, Richard totally made him win. On the other hand, Casey completely ruined Carla's chances.

Thursday, February 26, 2009 11:46:00 AM  
Blogger The Daily Randi said...

I think The Baby should have won Top Chef.

xoxo,
TDr

Thursday, February 26, 2009 12:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home