Saturday, February 14, 2009

One day to come to together to release the pressure

Is Valentine's Day always on President's weekend? I can't remember. Seems like a whole lotta holiday. It's just the beginning of 3 days off and I'm already exhausted. I've packed the weekend with activities - trying to tire the kids out and I think it's backfiring on me.

Today I ate this:mmm. Best noodles in the city. And I got yet another FREE ROOT BEER FLOAT!! Can you believe it??

I don't know why people don't like Valentine's Day. I don't think it has to be for couples only, on that day I usually give a lot of gifts to family and friends. Yeah, people say it's shouldn't be just about one day, but are you really nice and loving to people the rest of the year anyway? Not so much. Then again, maybe I just love red and pink. I know one thing, I'm hitting Target tomorrow to make up for not getting chocolate today. Chocolate tastes better at 50% off anyway. Ha!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn, we made your brown sugar meat balls for a baby shower we hosted today for our good friends, they turned out delish. Thanks! On the other hand, you say you had the best ramen in the city today and you didn't say where you got them. Daikokuya? Santoku? Shinsen-gumi? Orochan? Wha? Hook us up please.

Brady & Renee

Sunday, February 15, 2009 9:21:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Yes - daikokuya. Also home to the best gyoza, best fried rice, longest wait for a table ever...

Sunday, February 15, 2009 10:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home