Friday, February 13, 2009

So far our ideal party consists of beer, fights to the death, cupcakes, blood pudding...

If I had to choose between tv watching or napping for my birthday I think I'd pick napping too. At least until Celebrity Apprentice starts, yeah! Blergh.

I am still totally planning on making an 'IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY.' sign for the kid's upcoming birthdays. At least it will be funny to me and that's all that matters.

I kinda liked that Jim and Pam werent' together this episode, it was nice to see Michael and Pam's co-worker relationship from a different angle. However, I didn't really care for the cat storyline, and hey - I like cats, but ew.

It is amazing how they make that office so realistic. I mean, duh - I know the magic of television and all, but every freakin' detail, it's pretty amazing. It gives me chills, bad, sick chills because our office phones ring like that and the last thing I want to think about when I'm at home, is work. I am still on the hunt for a well-paying career that involves me sitting on my couch and watching Oprah.

Speaking of careers, I wonder what my kids will be when they grow up. Today the Kid and the Baby were playing Batman and Robin and arguing over who got to be...Robin. I asked them why and they said, "Because Robin doesn't wear pants." Uh. Ok. (They were watching my 1970s Superfriends dvd.) I don't want to know if this is going to affect their job decisions when they get older. "Does the job involve wearing pants? WELL FORGET IT."

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sizzle said...

The cats having sex was a bit...well, the rest of the episode was really funny in the typical cringe-worthy way.

Friday, February 13, 2009 9:30:00 AM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Nap for sure! That's an no-brainer for me. I can go days, maybe even a week or so without watching TV.

Friday, February 13, 2009 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Oops. That was me above. I was logged into Rusty's account and didn't realize it. He'd take nap too though.

Friday, February 13, 2009 10:58:00 AM  
Blogger Lilcee said...

That was disgusting when Angela was bathing her cat. blech.

Forget my bday, I need a nap now.

Friday, February 13, 2009 3:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home