Friday, February 06, 2009

We're off like a herd of turtles.

With the Storm of the Century, (or whatever b.s. name the news has decided to place upon this rainstorm,) there is no outside fun to be had. Therefore it's just more spring cleaning for me. Cleaning out the closet I found lots of never used kid's gifts like this little girls Paul Frank CUPCAKE dress:So cute, but I have Pirate Boys - and the girl I bought it for is too big now. ~sniff. They grow up so fast. I put a TON more stuff up on ebay, all brand new. Whew. I feel my closets being emptied! Thank goodness.

Also, Valentine's Day is just a week away. Sales have been great and Indie Fixx surprised me with a lovely link! For February - buy any Valentine's Day card from now through the 14th and get a set of SIX 'Love/XO' cards free! Free is good.

I guess we'll be doing lots of indoor stuff for the next couple of days. Weird, considering I was just at the beach yesterday.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I'm glad your sales are good. I feel bad that I don't any Valentine's stuff from you or other friends, but I just don't buy anything for it anyway.

Friday, February 06, 2009 9:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home