Thursday, March 19, 2009

And if these troubles should vanish like rain at midday, well I've no doubt there'll be more.

I've got troubles. We've all got troubles. But when my friends go through hard times, it pains me even more than my own problems. I have spoken many times of one of my favorite art stores, Raw Materials in downtown L.A. I was so saddened to hear that my friend Celia was physically attacked by a group of shoplifters right in her own store on the night of the Downtown Artwalk.

It hurts me so much to hear that things like this happen to good people. What's so weird is that one of the attacker's great escape was caught on video - right through a plate glass window! What are the chances? It is truly unbelievable to watch. See for yourself.



Celia, you are in my thoughts. Baked goods are in your future.

*update - they caught the guy!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sizzle said...

She was attacked with people all around? What kind of douchebag does that? Not to mention the stupid escape plan. Why isn't he wearing a shirt?

I hope your friend is okay.

Thursday, March 19, 2009 7:57:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

So glad they caught the guy and hope she's okay! Lately, I've been getting more and more down with so many bad things happening to so many people I care about. It's hard.

Thursday, March 19, 2009 9:58:00 AM  
Blogger diana said...

Crazy people are so scary!

Thursday, March 19, 2009 8:22:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

OMG! Celia, I hope you're ok! And I'm glad they caught the guy!

Friday, March 20, 2009 11:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home