Friday, March 06, 2009

Here is the money that I owe you, so you can pay the bills, I will give you more, when I get paid again

This week's Office left me cold. I don't need to think about Phyllis and Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration having sex. Ew. Instead I will tell you what I've been up to. Which is nothing.



Tina Fey was on Jimmy Fallon the other night and she said that now that she has a kid, sometimes she catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror at home and says, "Somebody's mom is here. Oh god...that's me." That happens to me all the time. Scary.



I have been staying up LATE, me - who has to go to bed at 10:30 or else. I've been up til 12, 1am, 2am - organizing. Websites, recipes, the kid's junk, whatever. Last night I packaged up a bunch of craft supplies and put them on etsy.



When I woke up I saw this:I fumbled for my camera to take a picture because I thought it was so odd. I must have put it there last night while I was cleaning. "NEVER AS BAD AS YOU THINK" staring me in the face in morning was weird. But it made sense at that moment for how I felt.



I really want a cookie. Not my own cookies...can you believe that I still can't find any freakin' Girl Scouts! Am I cookie repellant or what?? My kingdom for a Thin Mint.



One final pimp - the store is having a $1 shipping sale. "In honor of Daylight Saving, now you can save!" Good lord, I hate bad puns. I need to kill myself now that I wrote that. Check out the sale. The end.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger CageQueen said...

I had to order my girl scout cookies ONLINE this year. What the heck????

Friday, March 06, 2009 11:31:00 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

If the girl scouts have a table at Walmart - like they usually do - I will get you some. Just Thin Mints or do you have other requests as well?

Friday, March 06, 2009 11:33:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

I wish he'd just sign a quit claim on the old house.....


sorry...re: your cool little book thingie. sometimes I have to let myself just have my "this is really just as terrible as I think it is" time before can actually have a positive attitude. I do try to keep these to myself as much as possible however.

and - I forgot it was cookie time and decided I didn't need em anyway. teach them to discontinue the good lemon cookie and create a new, yucky one.

believe it or not, today was a good day.

Friday, March 06, 2009 1:47:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Yeah, The office was boring last night. Very disappointed. EVERYONE seemed some absolutely pathetic.

I'm tempted by some of your craft goodies, but I must restrain. I can barely contain my own stuff.

I haven't seen the GS' at the supermarkets yet, but I bet they pop up this weekend. I know you only go to TJs, but swing by a Vons or Albertsons and I bet you'll luck out.

Friday, March 06, 2009 1:56:00 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

That's my FAVORITE Everclear song. Sigh... I love Everclear.

Friday, March 06, 2009 5:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Lorraine @NotQuiteNigella said...

We're behind with The Office here in Australia but Bob and Phyllis? Eeek!

Friday, March 06, 2009 6:03:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

all I thought was - you have your own home. why on earth would you want to have handicapped bathroom sex when you're at lunch with people from work?

Saturday, March 07, 2009 8:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Heidi said...

plenty of cookies for you here, unfortuately, I am in Atlanta! love your blog though

Saturday, March 07, 2009 10:58:00 AM  
OpenID 13bees said...

Go here: http://www.girlscoutcookies.org

and the cookies will find YOU!

Sunday, March 08, 2009 12:37:00 AM  
Anonymous mika in seattle said...

my daughter is selling them - I could ship a case from seattle if you want it. :)
Mika

Sunday, March 08, 2009 1:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home