Friday, March 27, 2009

It's MONSTER.com. It's singular.

I really liked last night's episode of the Office, it felt like it was going places. I also liked the "I QUIT" story, because who hasn't run that through their heads a million times. Sure the episode was kind of round about, but I think right now they need something fresh, and Michael Scott Paper company is probably it. I can't wait to see where this goes.



I used to go to bed at 10:30 every night. Now that I don't work I got to bed well after midnight. What is the deal with that? Yikes. You'd think I'd learn my lesson since the kids have been waking me up before 6am everyday. ~yawn~ At least now I can catch all the late night shows...at their actual time.

So I got to catch Morrissey on Jimmy Fallon. There's no one I love more than Morrissey. Just thought I'd put that out there. I should probably consider THIS, since I actually listen to his music - um...every.damn.day. I know, I know. But people know this about me- so much so that they CALL me from his concert across the country just so I can hear it. That's what good friends do.



I had the most amazing lunch today. And it came with a free cupcakes. Imagine that.



Two words. Butternut Reduction.



Thanks Babs.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Babs said...

"I'm right over here!"

ROFL!!!

Friday, March 27, 2009 7:21:00 AM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

I enjoyed last night's episode of The Office too. :-)

Friday, March 27, 2009 9:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah - I am super curious about where The Office is going. My husband and I met at work and he looks just like Jim (I look nothing like Pam) and I love Steve Carrell and the writing is brilliant....gosh I sound like a 13year old........

Did you watch 30 Rock? Hi. I'm Bijou. Called 1-800-OKFACE. I actually put that on my facebook page. HA HA HA

Christa

Friday, March 27, 2009 1:28:00 PM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

Ha! So when Peter goes to see Bruce Springsteen for the 100th time, I'll make sure to give him your #.

Friday, March 27, 2009 5:58:00 PM  
Blogger celia said...

great, now I've got that song running through my head. thanks jenn!

Friday, March 27, 2009 10:34:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I liked the office too. I love Angela and Kelly swooning over Charles. E and I were amused to hear that John Krasinski is now the new voice of Verizon tv commercials.

Saturday, March 28, 2009 12:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home