Friday, April 10, 2009

Back to work, shoe bitch!

These two Office eps were the best in a long long time. I can't wait to see how far Michael Scott Paper Company goes, and the dynamic between Michael and Pam was really nice to watch. Ryan? Eh. Although I could have done with less Andy+Dwight, I didn't want the episodes to end.

All this office talk, and I have to tell you... IT WORKED.

Right after I sent out some good karma, things started falling into place. The next day I got a call for a consulting gig, granted it was only a week's worth of work - last week to be exact, so as quickly as it started, I am finished. It doesn't matter though, it paid well and it was something, which is all I needed to feel like things were falling back into place.

Then the next day my unemployment came through. Thank goodness I pursued it to see what was wrong, turned out it was a glitch on the government's side. Whew. That was a lesson in checking thoroughly.

Then I found out I get to be a vendor for Unique L.A. in May! All the coolest indie crafters/vendors from L.A. will be there. I can't wait.

Things are looking up. Time to send out more packages...

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger La Pixie said...

whaa? the government was wrong? say it aint so. I just cant believe that...

glad that things are looking up for you.

(Im getting married today. Thanks again for the cards!)

Friday, April 10, 2009 7:44:00 AM  
Blogger The Food Librarian said...

Whoo Hoo! Good karma comes around. That's awesome.

I put the craft fair on the calendar. Looks awesome!

Friday, April 10, 2009 8:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Dawn said...

Awesome! It's good to hear some good news!

Friday, April 10, 2009 11:19:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

funny. last week made me think "I've been watching this show just because it's the office for a long time".

Saturday, April 11, 2009 8:21:00 AM  
Blogger jami said...

I'm glad things are looking up!!

Saturday, April 11, 2009 10:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Lorraine @NotQuiteNigella said...

Glad to hear the good news! We're behind in the Office eps here (we're up to Season 4 ep 9) and it sounds like there are some interesting developments!

Sunday, April 12, 2009 3:36:00 AM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

That's good news all around!

The singing with Andy and Dwight? Loved that.

Monday, April 13, 2009 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Congrats on Unique LA! Indeed, the coolest vendors will be there...because I won't! LOL!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 12:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home