Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hippity hoppity

It's a good thing I have kids, 'cause I'd probably just do these things for fun only to amuse myself, and that would just be...weird. Right?

Nah. Who doesn't love shaped pancakes?! I probably enjoy them because I remember my mom standing over the stove on a Sunday morning making fun shapes for breakfast. It certainly gets your kids more interested in eating.

I made these bunnies in honor of Easter of course. We don't really have an Easter bunny per se, more like O.G. throws the eggs out on the lawn and says, "GO."

The Kid was THRILLED to see these bunny pancakes on the breakfast table. The Baby could care less what shape they were, he just wanted to eat. Ok fine, next year - Easter blobs it is.

Cinnamon Vanilla pancakes recipe and bunny shape how-to, here.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

so cute and creative! great job and happy easter! =)

Sunday, April 12, 2009 1:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Lorraine @NotQuiteNigella said...

Too cute! I feel so underprivileged having never gotten shaped pancakes! Or perhaps I got them when I was too young to know.

Sunday, April 12, 2009 8:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn~
These are so very cute! I've noticed that you sometimes do a little dollop of whipped cream with pancakes & waffles. Is this from the can, or do you literally whip some heavy cream? (and if you do the latter-do you add sugar to it?)
Thanks and PAX,
Lola from Las Vegas

Monday, February 28, 2011 4:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home