Monday, April 06, 2009

Silly wabbit

EASTER IS COMING.. Easter isn't the best holiday for us. But it is coming and I do like to plan fun things with the kids.

I remember seeing these bunnies online and thought how easy it'd be to do. I mean, all you need is envelopes?? Man, I've got envelopes for days.

All you do is seal up an envelope, trace out a bunny head, flip it over and cut it out.Then I just used a hole punch for the eyes and a heart punch for the nose. You can cut these out by hand of course, but punches sure make life easier. Especially since the kids were doing it themselves. Then cut out cute little pink ears.
It's all so simple! AND the best part, since you've actually cut an envelope, it magically turns itself into a little pocket holder, perfect for candy. The kids had fun making these. Well. The Kid did, the Baby just gave up and said he'd rather go eat cereal. But the Kid, he couldn't get enough.

Now we are ready for Easter. Absolutely totally ready. Wait. I have no eggs. MAN. Easter, schmeester.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Food Librarian said...

So cute! I'm passing this along to our Children's librarian!

Monday, April 06, 2009 10:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home