Sunday, May 24, 2009

Driving me nuts

My donut cupcakes were featured on Amazon.com Daily, Cakespy AND Cupcakes Take the Cake. Wow! People sure love donuts!

While I bake a lot - there are times when I'd just rather buy something. Let me just say that it takes a lot for me to buy processed store bought cookies. I saw these Nutter Butters, a small pack, on the shelf for just 99 cents. So on a whim, I grabbed them. I opened them up to see that:...they were not in the shape of a peanut AT. ALL. What. What good is a Nutter Butter unless it is in a peanut form? If Mr. Peanut was not shaped like a peanut how could we trust him? That being said, if he didn't have a monocle and a hat why would we believe anything he said - ever?? I need to ration out my peanut indulgences while the kids are at school and the fact that these cookies are not shaped like peanuts ticks me off. Why am I going insane over peanut cookies? I DON'T KNOW EITHER.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I saw the photo before scrolling down to your rant and got pissed. ROUND Nutter Butters? WTF Nabisco. That is just all kinds of wrong!

Sunday, May 24, 2009 1:43:00 PM  
Blogger The Food Librarian said...

This is a crime.

What's next? Mother's Circus Animals in the shape of parallelograms?

Sunday, May 24, 2009 3:27:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

because they're nutter butters and they don't taste the same when they're not peanut shaped.

and to move off of food, you can't play UNO without big cards and the revamped Aggrivation card is aggrivating, and not in a good way.

sorry....rant off subject...

Sunday, May 24, 2009 4:15:00 PM  
Blogger Yum-e said...

That is so awesome that you got featured on all those blogs! Amazon Daily?! Crazy! How many hits did you get after that post?! Saw some of the pics on the other sites too, love those sites. I am convinced, there is no end to your creativity...hope those cupcakes/donuts take you somewhere interesting!

Monday, May 25, 2009 9:14:00 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

No fun---waaah! I need peanut shape!!!

Monday, May 25, 2009 12:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do agree that it's wrong, but maybe we could just pretend it's shaped like a monocle...LOL!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 6:40:00 AM  
Anonymous McCrum said...

If it's not peanut shaped, how do you separate it easily into two dainty bites? I'm so confused.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 12:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home