Friday, May 15, 2009

How that horse became a doctor, I don't know.

When we found out the Kid was having surgery, the boys were ecstatic. Why? Because they got to have pudding. I know. My kids are weird. It's like loving funerals for the mochi...um.

Anyway, I made chocolate for the Baby (who was not having surgery but insisted on food) and white chocolate for the Kid. I also made a 'mini' shot for me - just because this picture made me laugh:


The Office finale was great! Very happy with that ender. And I saw a bunch of familiar faces in that company picnic volleyball crowd - wow! I love that the characters don't even have to say what's going on, you just feel it...and know. That's what makes the show so fun to watch. Can't wait til next season!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger The Food Librarian said...

These are the cutest bowls/cups/foot things. And the Office was so funny! Loved it.

Friday, May 15, 2009 8:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Casie said...

Super cool glasses, where might one get these? The Disney store?

Friday, May 15, 2009 9:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Casie said...

Um, did you know your donut cupcakes are featured at: http://cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com/ !!!!! Congrats!

Friday, May 15, 2009 9:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Dawn C. said...

And I just saw you featured on Cakespy.com (but you probably knew that). SO cool!!

Friday, May 15, 2009 1:24:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

@Casie, Gosh those glasses are so old, I'm not sure if they sell them anymore. I bought them at an Italian designer store...

Friday, May 15, 2009 4:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home