Thursday, June 18, 2009

Is your refrigerator running?

People always ask me, 'Don't you wish you had a girl?' Not really. Having a girl would cost me a fortune cause man, they have the cutest pink clothes and toys! I'd go broke!
When I see those toy kitchens, that's when I want a girl. I kind of gave up that dream until I happened upon Right Start's going out of biz sale. Everything seems to be shutting down these days, it's pretty depressing - but good deals do come out of it, as sad as that is. In the store was a wonderous thing - a retro hot blue fridge from Babystyle (also out of business). Too awesome. It was cool enough for a boy's toy AND could double as storage, which was fine and dandy with me. If I step on another Lego, I swear to...
So I assembled this whole thing myself in under an hour - so easy, so fun! The kids thought it was awesome, and jumped right in to start cooking but in a totally manly way, of course. I don't know who does their shopping, but it's insanely unhealthy. Pizza, ice cream and bubble gum? Terrible.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

*gasp* Soooo cute!

Thursday, June 18, 2009 9:05:00 AM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

I want one!

Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I know it's not the point of the post, but damn do people ask rude, asinine questions about kids and families. I bet it's worse when you're pregnant!

P.S. I LOVED my avocado green metal kitchen set that I got for Christmas 1975. The freezer was full of books and while the fridge is long gone, I still have some of those.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 11:29:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

I want too.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:42:00 PM  
Blogger xtena said...

they didn't have this frig at our store. inventory up here is definitely different!

Saturday, June 20, 2009 2:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Ira said...

No doubt, the writer is completely right.
administrator password | Spanish websites | counter height

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 3:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home