Friday, July 31, 2009

And when I die, I expect to find him laughing

Our eventual destination - the funeral home of course. The gravestone is almost finished. It is my goal to get it done before the Old Lady kicks it herself.

The funeral director LOVES O.G. (as most people not related to her do) and she has gotten to know me since I am always there.



FDirector
:
"This must be your favorite Grandchild!"
O.G. : (shaking her head) "Nope."
Jenn: "Gee, thanks."
FDirector: "HAHA! Why not? She's always taking care of you!"
O.G.: "She's always mad at me."
Jenn: "Geez, I wonder WHY."
FDirector: "You guys are so much alike!"

O.G.: "I wouldn't say that if I were you..."
Jenn: "Someone kill me..."

The funeral director could not stop laughing. I should have left that Old Lady in the hood...

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

HA! You guys must be a hoot to hang out with...

Friday, July 31, 2009 8:37:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I love O.G. so very much. :)

Friday, July 31, 2009 10:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Heidi said...

Ever think about writing a book about O.G.? The Adventures of O.G...funny stuff.

Friday, July 31, 2009 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

@Heidi
Er, I did.
Book two is in the works now.

Friday, July 31, 2009 2:10:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

so how many donkeys is she getting?

Friday, July 31, 2009 2:12:00 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

How could you not love O.G.?

Friday, July 31, 2009 2:27:00 PM  
Blogger Lissete said...

You (and O.G)crack me up! Depeche Mode in your tile was an added bonus ;-)

Thursday, August 06, 2009 9:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home