Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bite me

Whenever I do Con or a craft show I bring along Burger Bites to hand out to blog readers, or friends who stop by. Just as a little thank you. They are small, and portable and don't really have a spoilage factor especially since I heat seal everything.

Now that I've started putting them into little origami paper cups, I can't stop. Looks like I will be folding those mofos for life. They are the easiest of things (which is the only reason I am willing to do it) so here's a little step by step. Oh and germ-a-phobe that I am, I didn't just use regular old paper to wrap them, NOOO, I went out and got food safe patty paper, which is used for actual burgers. These are just burgers too, just...mini.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger The Food Librarian said...

ha ha ha! you use real hamburger wrappers! sooo authentic! now make 1,000 cranes.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 7:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Dawn C. said...

There is no end to your awesomeness!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 9:30:00 AM  
Blogger bethany actually said...

MAN I'm bummed that I missed those. *sigh* I really am sorry I didn't get to use that badge! I'm going to try extra hard to hit some other craft show you'll be at, now!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

so clever!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 11:27:00 AM  
Anonymous alibaba38 said...

This is the ONLY origami I can make! LOL. My kindergarten teacher taught me and I still remember all these decades later. You are very generous!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 2:31:00 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I forgot to send you a Thanks! for the Burger Bite you gave at Renegade Craft Fair. It was so good to meet my very first blogger that I follow. :)

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:42:00 PM  
Anonymous dorian said...

I'm wondering what size the square is that you cut down the burger wrappers down to.

Love the idea of putting them into wrappers!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 1:40:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

@Dorian These were approx. 5"x5"

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 9:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home