Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Everything I've ever done,
Everything I ever do,
Every place I've ever been,
Everywhere I'm going to,
It's a sin.

I knew I'd used part of this song as a post title before, but I went back to check to make sure and this is what I found. Things haven't changed much in two years. sigh.

ANYWAY, my friend had a birthday, and while I do enjoy making cupcakes, they certainly don't mail well. So I figured who doesn't love cookies - especially...Chocolate Chip Cookies. YUM.

It was a good excuse to bust out my Baked cookbook again. Those brownies were the bomb, and I was itching to try something else.

Oh...wow. Those things were GOOD. Probably due to the massive amount of chocolate chips in there, the recipe calls for 16 ounces and who am I to argue?

While I shipped off the birthday cookies, I must admit I kept a few for myself. As if they weren't sinfully rich enough - I got the bright idea to sandwich them with...homemade coffee ice cream. Good god, somebody stop me.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

OpenID corduroyspocket said...

you had me at "homemade coffee ice cream". (I'm one of those people who is not a big chocolate chip cookie fan.)

Sunday, July 26, 2009 2:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Laurel said...

The Baked chocolate chip cookie recipe is my go-to recipe now. I love them so. Everything I've tried so far from the book has been amazing.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 8:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home