Monday, July 13, 2009

She's crafty - and she's just my type

Whew! Half my Crazy Month is over. Renegade was FANTASTIC. There were so many fun things and cool people there, but I didn't get to see any of them. Not because I didn't want to, I just didn't have the time. I didn't even buy anything, which is a first! My booth was busy all day - both days, which was great, but it ruined my plans for doing things like...eating.

Luckily LilSprinkles was kind enough to come 'relieve' me all day long. She brought me food, and let me out to pee every 3 hours. I'm like a dog, apparently.
Someone said, "I thought your pins said 'FAT WHORE'!" Er...no.

The one downside was a large marching band that played around 4pm on Sunday. They were good...it was just super loud...in a penthouse...on the 13th floor. Yikes. It drove away a lot of customers, and when the band stopped, I made sales. Ha! Funny how that works. Is that why muzak is so important at malls?

Overall, it was really a wonderful show, and I hope it becomes a Los Angeles tradition. Thanks to all my friends and blog readers who stopped by, it really made my day. I'd love to do it again, now...next up Comic Con!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Yay! Glad it was a good show for you! Sorry I couldn't make it.

Monday, July 13, 2009 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger WakeGrace said...

being a graphic design major...i ABSOLUTELY love the kern thi s button. bahahah brings back those memories of muttering at illustrator at 3 am about my kerning. :D

Monday, July 13, 2009 5:28:00 PM  
Blogger lilsprinkles said...

thanks for all the advice! good luck at comic con!
jae

Monday, July 13, 2009 8:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home