Thursday, July 09, 2009

Tiny dancer

Stuck on the 110fwy with O.G. = 45 mins of discussions like this...

O.G.: "My friend Meech has only one pair of shoes."
Jenn: "Come on."
O.G.: "I'm serious. She wears a size three."
Jenn: "NO ADULT WEARS A SIZE THREE."
O.G.: "She does! And Yorie does too!"
Jenn: "You are a liar who lies."
O.G.: "All my friends wear size three shoes."
Jenn: "ALL YOUR FRIENDS WEAR SIZE THREE SHOES."
O.G.: "Yes."
Jenn: "Are you only friends with centaurs?"
O.G.: "I don't know what that means but YES."
Jenn: "You are ridiculous."
O.G.: "Since I wear a size 7 they call me Bigfoot..."
Jenn: "Shut... Up."

Grr. Have you ever wanted to strangle someone? While driving...?

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Our Man Horn said...

(swallows coffee)

Ah-heh heh heh heh heh...

(draws breath)

Heh heh heh heh.

Thursday, July 09, 2009 7:20:00 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

O.G. is priceless!

Thursday, July 09, 2009 8:00:00 AM  
Blogger The Food Librarian said...

hee hee hee

Thursday, July 09, 2009 8:34:00 AM  
Blogger sko_G knits said...

omg, that is HILARIOUS. you should submit some of these for SNL skits.

Thursday, July 09, 2009 8:56:00 AM  
Blogger Lorena said...

Seriously, funniest. grandma. ever.

I love the insert of centaurs and "you are a liar who lies." Very Will Ferrell-ish in my not-too-esteemed opinion. Thanks for starting my morning off with a laugh, Jenn!

Thursday, July 09, 2009 9:23:00 AM  
Anonymous alibaba38 said...

Ha ha ha! O.G. always provides a great laugh, for me anyway.

Thursday, July 09, 2009 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

That sounds frighteningly like conversations I have with my mother.

Oddly enough, I have a friend -- a grown woman -- who wears a size 3. She has the tiniest hands and feet I've ever seen. But that's neither here nor there.

Thursday, July 09, 2009 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Centaurs! LOL!

Tell your grandma I could be her friend. I wear a size three in kids tennis shoes and crocs. I always get those in the kids dept and pay less for them. : )

It's hard to get adult shoes in that size, though, so I buy a five.

Thursday, July 09, 2009 3:05:00 PM  
Anonymous pdot said...

One of my fave O.G. anecdotes yet. After the week I've been having, that was awesome. <3

Thursday, July 09, 2009 8:08:00 PM  
Blogger xtena said...

hmmm. did her friends bound their feet?

Friday, July 10, 2009 3:37:00 AM  
Anonymous GatorGirl said...

The O.G. posts are my favorite!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 6:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home