Friday, July 17, 2009

You don't even care now, I was unaware, how fine you was before my buzz set in

The Baby's 'big boy' room is complete. The crib is gone, as well as all the little cutesie baby things that make up a nursery. Sad.

He wanted Buzz Lightyear room "SOOOO BAD!!" Normally I wouldn't fall for it, however it was three straight months of Buzz Buzz Buzz. Playing Buzz, watching Toy Story, pretending to be Buzz. So I felt pretty safe in the fact that Buzz Lightyear was a go. I kept putting it off, then I finally got my act together. I made the sheets, I got wall stickers for them to apply and I hung a flying Buzz from the ceiling.

Now he's into Batman.

That's what I get for taking my sweet ass time.

His birthday isn't til November and he's already asking for a Batman birthday. You want Batman? Riiiight. What? Transformers now? NO PROB. How about Star Wars? GO ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF. I'm smarter than that. I ain't even thinking about it til Halloween.

So enjoy your Buzz Lightyear room...FOREVER.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger lilsprinkles said...

hey, my son is into all of that too! but like yours, in phases. from cape to mask to wings to KISS costume. i just keep saying ok, praying that he'll forget.

Friday, July 17, 2009 9:47:00 AM  
Blogger bethany actually said...

Annalie has been planning her "6-year-old birthday party" since the minute her 5th birthday party was over. I keep telling her, May's a long ways away, kid. You'll change your mind a hundred times between now and then.

Friday, July 17, 2009 10:15:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

You are just my favorite. That is all.

Friday, July 17, 2009 10:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home