Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dwight: You might remember testing my urine a few years back...
Linda: We test a lot of urine.
Dwight: Mine was green.

Unique L.A. as always, celebrated what I love - events and this city. Sadly, I took no pictures. What I CAN give you is a picture of the Kid with his finger in a urine cup:

Just another...Tuesday? sigh. Nope, he has a finger infection and has to soak it in hydrogen peroxide. The doctor wanted us to use a sterile cup so 'here, use this specimen one.' Er, alright...

If you come to our house and want some juice, just specify which cup you want, is all I'm sayin'.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger The Food Librarian said...

Does your doctor have one of those frequent buyer cards like you get at a coffeeshop? You are probably eligible for a free tetanus shot by now!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 5:56:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Reminds me of the beginning of Big Business. The apple juice switch. Totally random part, but I have that thing memorized.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 8:51:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Reminds me of an episode of The Big Bang Theory in which there is a "urine cup."

Recently, I had to collect a pee sample of Little Guy. I threw the container away, of course.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 12:32:00 PM  
Anonymous lazylosangeles.blogspot.com said...

That episode of the office was on TBS tonight. weird...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home