Friday, August 21, 2009

I put on my shoes and I'm ready for the weekend

This weekend, next to the Sunday Hollywood Farmer's Market you will find me at the Unique L.A. mini market! August 23, 10am-4pm in the parking lot on Ivar, near Sunset, there will be 50 cool designers and artists selling their wares in the summer sun.

So stop by, get your weekly veggies and fruit, and support your local artists! (Also feel free to bring me a cold beverage as it will assuredly be hot...)

Also - you can now get up to the minute info on sales and events by following justJENN designs on twitter: http://twitter.com/justjenndesigns

And from now through September 15th get a free mini pack of 'Thanks, cupcake' cards for free with a stationery pack/custom stationery purchase!
Whew. I'm done. Have a great weekend!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The Food Librarian said...

I would have brought you a pupusa and drink...if I weren't in SF! Hope you had a good time...lots of sunscreen!

Friday, August 21, 2009 9:28:00 AM  
Blogger calisara said...

dang! have fun, i love that farmers market. won't be in town, but you deserve lots o's cold drinks. stay cool.

Friday, August 21, 2009 10:10:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Good luck! Sell lots! Not sure I'll have time to put on Metblogs, if it's not already up. Haven't checked yet, but I'll see what I can do. : )

Saturday, August 22, 2009 8:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home