Friday, August 14, 2009

On Ventura, there she goes, she just bought some bitchin' clothes

Do you hate paying for shipping? Do you love the Valley?? Then I've got big news for you!

I'm excited to announce that Handmade Galleries L.A. now carries my full line of stationery! One of the best gift shops in L.A. known for their unique items -it's a fantastic store that features some really talented local artists, along with an eclectic mix of fun gift items. It's lovely to be a part of such a unique store.

If you are in the area, please stop by Handmade Galleries L.A., I'd love to know what you think!

Handmade Galleries, Inc.
14556 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Hours
Monday - Saturday 11-7
Sunday 12-6

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger lilsprinkles said...

Love it! Too bad it's 2 hours away from me!

Friday, August 14, 2009 8:36:00 AM  
Blogger The Food Librarian said...

Awesome!! Next time I want to use my car for a kiln on the streets of the Valley, I'll head over there. My friend lives out there...really, I'll go visit on my next trip!

Friday, August 14, 2009 9:06:00 AM  
Blogger Just call me Mommie Dearest said...

Other side of the country. Boo.

Friday, August 14, 2009 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Friday, August 14, 2009 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Congratulations again! So awesome! And so cool that it's right out front so you can't miss it when you walk in the door. It looks like they changed some things up in the store and it's looking good! I can always find something to buy there and often do birthday, shower, holiday shopping there. This Christmas everyone is getting a JustJenn ninja! I'm not kidding!

Friday, August 14, 2009 11:40:00 AM  
Blogger dapotato said...

too bad it's in the valley. i'll pay for shipping. ;)

and congrats!

Friday, August 14, 2009 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

Congratulations!!!

Thursday, August 20, 2009 7:59:00 AM  
Blogger L.A. Story said...

Awesome! Will have to visit. Never been to that shop before.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 9:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home