Monday, August 24, 2009

You tower in the field,
every to mourn inside of a dreaming world

Did you know today was National Waffle Day? Normally I don't keep up with such things, but I saw it in passing on the internetz and therefore was fully prepared for today. Yay...for having nothing to do.

Anyway. I do love waffles. Mostly chicken and waffles, but whatever. The kids just adore them and were asking for them daily for about two months. They're off that kick now, which is great cause some mornings I'm just exhausted, though I do kind of miss my super cute Hello Kitty waffle maker. So for old time's sake I busted it out but came up with something different.
**These remind me: the other day I went to a Hello Kitty store (Yes, I am ten) and I saw the summer 'tan' Hello Kitties out. Maybe they are just chocolate flava-ed.

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Waffles

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous kat said...

it's about time HK went EEO.

Friday, August 28, 2009 4:10:00 PM  
Blogger joanh said...

hahha. i have this.. i'm having a fun read going through some of your old posts. :)

Tuesday, October 06, 2009 4:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home