Friday, September 25, 2009

I would do anything for love...

Jenn: "Who were you talking to on the phone?"
O.G.
"My friend. We were guessing who was going to die next."

Jenn
: "Always a fun game."


Considering all of O.G.'s friends are dying off, it is rather amazing that she is still around considering her personal dietary restrictions involve eating ONE bag of greazy potato chips, not two.

O.G. will only eat things that were once living and had four legs. Poor, poor animals. You're what's for dinner. Looking back, this is probably why I didn't eat meat for all those years.

And so I give you a classic O.G. recipe. Something bad wrapped in something worse. Yes sir, Bacon wrapped Meatloaf it is. It sounds crazy, but it is quite tasty.

The fact that I have a super secret meatloaf pan that gets rid of extra greaze is what makes me feel more comfortable in making this recipe, I have to say. But hey - if it was going to kill you - well, it's not doing it's job since O.G. is 88 years old and doesn't look to be kickin' off anytime soon.

O.G.'s Bacon wrapped Meatloaf recipe

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger jq_brat said...

I actually made two of these last night. One regular meatloaf wrapped in bacon and one stuffed meatloaf wrapped in bacon. I stuffed it with cream cheese and jalapenos. And it was divine.

Friday, September 25, 2009 5:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Ally said...

The oldest woman in the world passed away a few weeks ago at the age of 103. They once asked her what her secret was and one of her answers was... bacon every morning. Delicious, delicious bacon.

Sunday, September 27, 2009 8:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home