Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hurry back...hurry back...and don't forget your DEATH certificate...

Man, what is the deal with October - these first two weeks have been JAM PACKED with birthdays. I can't keep up. Last week I went with Jodi to Disneyland for her 'free day'. It was pretty cool to go without kids for once. I got to ride what I wanted to, I got around easily without a stroller, and the only complaints were...well, me saying how goddam hot it was. I'm cranky like that.

Cut to this week - which was my cousin's birthday, so we went for HER 'free day'...and it's cold and dreary. ~confused~ The Kid (poor sucker) had school, but since it was Columbus Day, the Baby did not. Go figure. However, since it was a holiday - it was a NIGHTMARE. I did NOT expect it to be that crowded, no way. Even the line for corndogs was 20 deep. Truth be told - those are the best corndogs I've ever had, but come on.

The park is cool right now, it's totally pimped out Halloween style. The orange and black makes it actually feel like fall in the O.C. And true to form, Disney went all out with the decorations, even down to the desserts, AWESOME.

Since it was so crowded we only went on TWO rides, then just ate and wandered...and ate. I felt bad for the Baby but he didn't seem to mind. He was just happy to be there. Then again, a day of eating IS a vacation for him. He was pooped out and FULL o' food, so we headed home after just a few hours.

More Disneyland Halloween pics, here.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chessie said...

I'm happy to hear that Halloween at Disney is good. Hubby and I are goring for a few days next week for my "free day".I will have to try one of those corn dogs!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 1:31:00 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Late September and early October always have loads of birthdays, because it's roughly 40 weeks after New Year's Eve. *wink*

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 2:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home