Monday, October 12, 2009

A piper is down, I repeat a piper is down!

So while I was attempting my Cool Jerk cupcakes - I thought well, what else can I draw in chocolate? Snoopy seemed like an easy option - after all I'd done him before in fondant anyway, and who doesn't love Snoopy?

Mostly I was playing with lineweights and seeing how they'd show up in chocolate - but Lucy was by far the most simple. A full head of black hair was the easiest piping ever, whee! Plus she is my fave - I can relate to the cranky.

The piping was easy and therapeutic, just drawing lines in chocolate over and over. Better than my morning yoga.

The Baby's birthday is next month and it is to be a full blown Batman party. I see the future and it looks like Batman piped in chocolate on cupcakes. But how does Batman feel about chocolate anyway? Hm...Maybe not.

Chocolate drawings how-to, here.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Love it! Snoopy is one of my all-time faves!!!

Monday, October 12, 2009 3:18:00 PM  
Blogger Bully said...

That's a fabulous Lucy too! Wow, these are great!

Monday, October 12, 2009 6:48:00 PM  
Blogger joanh said...

so cute!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 12:30:00 AM  
Blogger Sandra Dee said...

The Bat-Signal would look awesome on cupcakes! (Just make some of them meat-cakes.....)

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 8:00:00 AM  
Blogger dokiquilts said...

those cupcakes are amazing! they look so good, you might have to worry about copyrights!! (that's a compliment by the way :-)

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home