Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There's shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo...

I spend a lot of time with O.G. A LOT. I should win granddaughter of the year but we both know that's not going to happen. It's quite possible that she is one of the reasons I take so many migraine pills. I took her to lunch recently and I could tell you what happened but I decided to draw it instead.

Click to Biggie size it.

Actually I am in the middle of doing a second O.G. book, this is not a part of it, but maybe it should be. I can't make up the things she says. She's out of control.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

HOOT! You should SO include that! LOVE the drawing!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 5:48:00 AM  
Blogger Sandra Dee said...

You are one lucky girl. I miss my OG every day......

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 8:47:00 AM  
Blogger CB said...

OMG I literally cackled. That is my mother... to a T. Thanks for the Tuesday giggle. :)

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 9:06:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Love this!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 9:13:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

ok bubba. like your hair.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 2:38:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

too funny! i like the drawing.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 7:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home