Wednesday, November 18, 2009

He really drives us bats

Ok. The Baby's Batman birthday extravaganza is in full effect, yo. 24 kids have rsvp'ed. TWENTY. FOUR. What...have I done.

I kind of hate those generic plastic treat bags, I don't know why. So I decided to make my own party favor - not to say that these won't be tossed immediately, but I thought it might be a neat craft challenge for myself. I wanted something simple and clean - just something nice and stylish, even. Yes I know these kids are 3 - but 3 year olds can have nicely designed things too...can't they? Hm.

I took my Easter craft of making a bunny out of an envelope and just knew that I could do it with Batman. I got some black envelopes and it was as easy as that. I am putting up the step by step process, I also made a pdf template for you to make your own. It's easy and fun and so very Batman-like.
Well, off to party prep and make cupcakes or whatever else Batman likes to eat. According to the Baby, Batman likes pizza and spam musubi.

Batman envelope craft pdf, here

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Batman likes spam. Who knew?

Thursday, November 19, 2009 3:28:00 AM  
Blogger shizzknits said...

That is so cool! I love all the little touches you come up with. That Batman party will rawk!

Thursday, November 19, 2009 7:58:00 AM  
Blogger â™¥Rosie said...

I want to be like you when I grow up!

Thursday, November 19, 2009 8:43:00 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Awesome!

Thursday, November 19, 2009 9:37:00 AM  
Blogger The Food Librarian said...

Way cool. I think Batman likes kaki too. Just saying. Like the mini mentos too.

Thursday, November 19, 2009 11:46:00 AM  
Blogger L.A. Story said...

Love it!

Thursday, November 19, 2009 9:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home