Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I'm Batman

I went to a party store and I happened upon this plastic mask. Very old skool, like the kind they sold in the 70s. I thought it was cute so I gave it to the Baby. Um. Big mistake. I was driving the kids to school and was going to change lanes, so I looked behind and saw this:YIKES. I mean really. What were the cars driving next to me thinking, I'm wondering? Suddenly it's like a scene from Point Break - I felt like I was being mugged. The Baby paid no mind. He was perfectly content wearing his freaky mask, just chillin'. If you see us on the freeway, don't worry. He won't mug you, he's only 3.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Babs said...

LMAO at the Point Break reference. And I love how he has his feet up. Straight chillin!

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 5:46:00 AM  
Blogger doahleigh said...

Gotta give props for the Point Break reference too. So great.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 6:56:00 AM  
Anonymous kagemom69 said...

The Kid does that too in my house, he's 5 - sometimes its the snowmobile helmet, so be thankful. One of the dads at his school asked me how bad a driver I was because the Kid wore the helmet. I asked him how scary preschoolers were because he came in full SWAT gear.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 7:04:00 AM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

That mask is awesome. I would totally laugh if I was driving down the street and saw a kid in the back seat wearing it!

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 7:50:00 AM  
Blogger Lorena said...

The Baby reminds me of Hank from Venture Bros. on Cartoon Network's [adult swim] -- he takes any opportunity to dress up as "the Bat"!

Hope you have fun, and if I'm in the LA area, I'll keep an eye open for Batman in the back seat! :D

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 10:54:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

weird...literally had point break in my hand yesterday. didn't watch it mind you, just had it for some reason.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 3:42:00 PM  
Blogger diana said...

Adorable.

redacted@redacted=LOL!

Thursday, November 05, 2009 10:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home