Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time it's tricky...it's tricky, tricky, tricky, tricky

The Baby loves meat but has been turning up his nose at any and every vegetable. Meanwhile the Kid loves the veggies and won't touch meat. These kids are killing me. But let's deal with the Baby today.

Ground chicken meatballs are pretty common in Japanese cooking, sometimes they are skewered or there is sauce - I change mine up but this time around I did something a little...sneaky.

I hid edamame beans in them. Tricky, I know. I call them Chicken Meatballs, What, cause that's what the Baby said when he found out my evil plan. All was good until the kids decided to bite them instead of just popping them in their mouth. I WAS FOUND OUT. The Kid got a kick out of it and LOVED THEM. The Baby on the other hand, is now suddenly suspicious of everything I feed him. Oh well. If you can't trust your mother then who can you trust? Poor kid.

Chicken Meatballs, What - recipe, here.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger VI said...

glad to come here!

-------

帝國之心☆綜合論壇

城市食者◇時尚論壇

168女性生活網

輕舞飛揚★綜合論壇

DV樂活網

錢潮生活網

知識分享交流網

e時代廣場論壇

快樂家庭生活網

異想天開歡樂網

時尚東京流行網

私密話題男人網

Sexy成人學院

人要衣裝|服飾.精品.流行網

mans talk 男人悄悄話

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 12:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Babs said...

Chicken meatballs, what!

Hahahaha!!!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 5:31:00 AM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

I love the name of them. Ha. My nephew would say, "What the HECK!?" all incredulously if he found them.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 6:59:00 AM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

I went to Japan in Spring 2002 and my first meal consisted of 'chicken balls'. Which I thought was a great idea until I bot into pone and it had HARD THINGS in it. Gristle? Bone? I'm not sure, but I still gag at the memory. Yours sound much, much nicer.

Sunday, November 22, 2009 10:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home