Friday, November 27, 2009

When I wake up people take up mostly all of my time

Can I just say that my biggest pet peeve is when people commit to you and then CANCEL on you? It's just so rude, and no, I never do forgive. (I am reluctant to make plans with those people ever again.) Thusly - I am throwing a party tomorrow - so thanks for cancelling today, peeps. Rude.

Since I'll be doing the bulk of my cooking tomorrow, I didn't do much for Thanksgiving. While pie was in full effect, I thought a little chocolate was in order. And by little I mean mini cupcakes. Our family eats ALLLL day so these were good to just pop in your mouth as you moved from the couch - to the food - back to the couch.

The leftovers of these cupcakes will give me pep to prep for tomorrow's party. If anyone else cancels they will feel my wrath. That's a real Black Friday, yo.

Mini Espresso Mascarpone cupcakes recipe, here.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

I'm so with you on the last-minute cancellation sister.

BTW, you lifted up our Thanksgiving feast-- I made your layered jello recipe and it was a hit! Both kids and adults loved it.

Friday, November 27, 2009 8:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home