Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Bacon Brothers

Ok, this is another After Dinner Art project that was allll the Kid's idea. I've been sick lately - in the hospital if you must know, but won't bore you with the details. I wasn't able to even stand, so the Kid took the initiative and made up his own art project.

Uh. I don't know what the concept was behind this...but I'm going to go with hats. Um. And bacon. Yeah. I don't know, but the fact that he drew the sides of the hat to look like strips of bacon cracks my a$$ up. Hilarious. He made a matching one for his brother too, of course.

Also his hair looks like an afro which amuses and frightens me. I waver between wanting to shave it all off and letting it go to see what happens. Seems like it will just grow OUTwards...forever. Gravity be damned.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous mperez1999 said...

I hope you're getting better.

Wednesday, December 09, 2009 9:32:00 PM  
Blogger L.A. Story said...

Hope you're feeling better!

Wednesday, December 09, 2009 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Loooove the Kid!

Get well soon, mama!

Wednesday, December 09, 2009 11:12:00 PM  
Blogger Bully said...

Mr. Bacon is the Sensational New Character Find of 2009! Hope you're feeling better, too. (Try some bacon!)

Thursday, December 10, 2009 4:52:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

He's so cute. Hope you feel better.
As for his hair, my son's hair is the exact same way. I wanted to grow it out to see if it would "lay down" and not just spike out. But the way it lays down is more of a Bruce Lee way? If that makes sense. It's the Asian hair I tell you! He's filipino and vietnamese. :) Anyways, I'm about to shave it all off again because I'm getting tired of it. It's just too thick and stuck to his head. LOL!

Thursday, December 10, 2009 9:29:00 AM  
Blogger dokiquilts said...

sorry you're sick. it's amazing that you're still blogging! btw, we just buzz cut our boys' hair--cheap and easy :-)

Thursday, December 10, 2009 9:46:00 AM  
Blogger Lorena said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling ill. Get better soon -- I hear bacon cures all life's ills!

As far as the hair goes, my cousins have what my mom lovingly calls "monchichi hair," after those little monkey characters in the 1980s. Even when it grows out, it's pretty spiky. To this day, both of them keep it fairly short because of this.

Thursday, December 10, 2009 9:57:00 AM  
Blogger The Food Librarian said...

this cracked me up. feel better!

Thursday, December 10, 2009 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger misty said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Mr. Bacon is awesome! I am so making a character on *City Of Heroes* with the name, "Mr. Bacon." He'll be a fire blaster, I think....

Thursday, December 10, 2009 4:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home