Monday, December 07, 2009

Closing time - you don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

Unique L.A. was great! It was so much fun to share a booth with Bonnin designs. I got to go pee and eat anytime I wanted! Not at the same time. Ew.

Speaking of, a lady (who was a vendor) saw me in the bathroom and said, "Everytime I'm in here, I see you." Guess what lady, I pee a lot. I told her I'd see her back in the bathroom in and hour.

It was kind of nice to be stuck in one place for a whole weekend, I got to see a lot of friends that I'd never get to see otherwise. It's like I was a freak show. Come see...me!

And since I didn't have time to really shop, I took a lot of biz cards to go and check websites at a later time. Just too much going on.

My shop is closing up this Wednesday for a much needed break. Coincidentally, my in laws arrive Wednesday. I can't decide if I should fake my death now, or wait til then. It's a toss up...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Shari said...

I loved sharing a booth with you too but will need some sort starvation plan or something to compensate for all of the yummy eating I did this weekend. Thanks for feeding me otherwise I probably just would have eaten bird food and suffered.
You will survive the inlaws. I promise. So will the kids. And your house. ;)
We'll have to do it again!!!

Monday, December 07, 2009 6:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home