Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hidey Ho

Well Christmas plans are effed. What's new. Nothing ruins the holidays like family. Is there a holiday tradition where we all hole ourselves up in separate rooms and not talk to each other? Cause that'd be awesome.
At least my tree just pops right out of a box. It's a lovely tree, except I always put my plush Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo on top which I suppose is disgusting. I never think much of it til the kids tell people there is poop on our tree. Um. I guess I should rethink my decorations...

So now I'm scrambling trying to pull something together for my kids on Christmas. Dear Santa: Help.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Sorry about your Christmas plans. You do so much fun and inventive stuff with your boys; they are so fortunate to have a Mom like you. I'm sure you'll think of something.

Thursday, December 24, 2009 6:23:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

hey, I probably still have a crochet mr hankey somewhere. I still can't believe I made up a pattern for that...

Merry Christmas Jenn. and don't sweat it:).

Thursday, December 24, 2009 9:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home