Monday, December 07, 2009

I want to take his face....OFF.

My kids love breakfast. From french toast, to moffles, to breakfast muffins - it's the one thing guaranteed to make both of them happy. During the week there's so much chaos but on the weekends they can take their time and get involved.

I decided to make up some Pancake Faces and let the kids 'decorate' them with toppings. I put out a mini muffin tin filled with things for them to use - craisins, bananas, chocolate chips, cherries anything that might inspire them to make a face.

They had a good time using all the items that tasted good (coconut, blech) in really creative ways. By the time they were done their pancakes were cold but I don't think they cared much, they were just happy to have a good time!

Pancake faces how-to, here.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous alibaba38 said...

I'm sure I've said this before, but you are a wonderful mom! Good luck with the in laws this week.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009 8:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Douglas said...

Really helpful data, lots of thanks for the post.
cheap flights from Toronto | how to scan | women fucking

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home