Thursday, January 28, 2010

Michael: Here is a Kelly complaint. Ryan never returns my calls. Well, join the club.

I'm conducting some very important research. Please GO HERE and answer this question. Thanks!



So I complain a lot, I know I do. Yet, I hate when other people complain and I am always telling my kids: NO WHINING.

I guess they took that to heart because for tonight's After Dinner Art - I saw the Kid furiously using tape and chopsticks to make...something.

After I finished washing the dishes I laughed out loud. He had made tons of these signs, for what I have no idea:

It cracked me up but what the heck am I supposed to do with them? He said I was supposed to hold it up whenever people complain. OK... I guess I'll be keeping them in my purse to hold up at a moment's notice. At the gas station, at the post office, heck I'll just wave them at passing cars on the freeway.

Have a good weekend, and remember - NO WHINING.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

We have these in our car: http://tinyurl.com/yhkkqzb

Friday, January 29, 2010 9:48:00 AM  
Blogger sally said...

I used to tell my kids and now tell my grandson that this is a no whinning zone.
I heard a radio doc say once that you need to explain to kids that "Mommie can not understand you when you whine"-too long for me!


sallysramble.blogspot.com

Friday, January 29, 2010 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

I need to borrow that sign. ;-)

Friday, January 29, 2010 3:22:00 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I think you should sell those in your shop! I would buy one and carry it with me at all times! :)

Friday, January 29, 2010 4:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your kid....
I agree with Valerie--you should sell these!
-Kasey

Friday, January 29, 2010 5:14:00 PM  
Blogger xtena said...

hilarious. so impressed. i have no idea that kids spell and write clearly at such a young age!

Saturday, January 30, 2010 2:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anna said...

I showed this to my daugher and she thinks your son's a genius.

Saturday, January 30, 2010 7:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home