Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Let him have it. It's not wise to upset a Wookiee.

With all this talk of cupcakes, you'd think I'd be shying away from them. Not so much. You just can't beat a good cupcake. Especially one that tastes like a cookie...whaaa??

If you can't decide, then these are for you. I first saw them in the Martha Stewart Cupcake book and they sounded great as is, but I wanted to add something...more.
Before the Kid got over his chocolate allergy I was on the hunt for any kind of good substitution. I found it in the form of Hershey's Cinnamon Chips. Who knew? I'd seen peanut butter chips, butterscotch, but never cinnamon. They are small and pack a BIG bite. Oddly enough the only place I could find them was Alberston's. Weird.

They were perfect for these cupcakes and blended nicely with the batter and the chocolate chips. Even Chewbacca approves.

Cookie Cupcakes recipe, here.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Those sound so good. Cinnamon AND chocolate...that is a hard combo to beat.
-K

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 1:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home