Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More powerful than a locomotive

I went to a kid's party recently (yes, again) and as we left they said we could take the fruits that they picked from the tree in their yard. I said, "Great! I'll take some grapefruit." They said, "Oh, that's not a grapefruit, that's a lemon." JIGGA WHAT.

This was the biggest lemon I've ever seen in my life. It was the size of a small child's head. A small fat child. I took it out of sheer curiosity. If only I had this for Lemon Week!

I didn't plan on using it, afterall abnormally sized fruit usually don't taste that great. So it sat on the counter until the Kid asked if he could 'do something' with it. He always says things like that. It's weird. I said fine - take it. This is what I got back:

Ok, he's right it truly is a Super Lemon, I mean the thing is huge, but now that it's sitting on the counter and has arms and legs and...ok, it's freaking me out. I'm a little put off. I'm going to have to put this thing down, big time...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn @ BentoForKidlet said...

Wow! That certainly is a super lemon! I would be very afraid...

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 9:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kid is so clever! SuperLemon to the rescue.....
-K

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 1:11:00 PM  
Blogger Yuri, Chris, and Aki said...

super lemon is huge...foh shizzle!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 4:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home