Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

I AM going to tackle bears, beets and Battlestar Galactica, just watch me.



Bears.

When we got the 'Class Bear' the other day and took him to the Farmer's Market, I told the kids to pick out something for me to make for dinner. The Kid chose a blue potato, the Baby chose a red potato, and I guess salmon was the Bear's choice because bears like fish. Uh, ok. These kids like to make me really think on my feet.

Oven Baked Salmon recipe, here.
Red and Blue Bacon Potatoes recipe, here.



Beets.

When I walked in to the Kid's daycare the other day I saw about TWENTY cans of these on the counter:


For some reason the wording on the sign just cracked me up. Anyway why oh why couldn't it have been a pile of chocolate eclairs?? Sorry, my family doesn't love beets that much.



Battlestar Galactica.

Ok this last part has nothing to do with Battlestar Galactica except that Katee Sackoff used to be on it. No, this is about 24. As in OMG DID YOU WATCH THE ENDING THE OTHER NIGHT OMG.

I have to say I was a little sick of Starbuck and Fred from Scooby Doo's storyline - but now I'm all into it - even if I sorta wish that when they said:"The following takes place between 4:00am and 5:00am" I think it'd be awesome if they just showed Jack Bauer sleeping.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Babs said...

24 totally redeemed itself the other night because I was totally having WTF look on my face everytime that stupid storyline came on. Now I am looking forward to it.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 6:16:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Dammit (said in my best Jack Bauer voice). I should have known you weren't going to *really* talk about Battlestar Galactica.

Not sure I'll ever watch this season of 24. We were catching up on last season still, but Tivo started deleting them.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 12:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home