Sunday, March 21, 2010

Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?

The Kid got to take home the 'Class Bear' for the weekend or as I like to call it, the E. Coli Bear. That thing goes to a different kid's house every weekend, and out and about in the city - I'm sure that Bear has seen things you only read about.

First order of business, a hot water bath:

NOW we can start our adventures.

We headed out to the Farmer's Market to do some shopping. It was a gorgeous day - the Spring weather is starting to show through so it's back to marketing on the weekends.
I bought Oro Blancos, blue potatoes and strawberries. All things bears love, I'm sure.

When we got home we put the bear to work of course - and made cupcakes. The Kid put in the wet ingredients, the Baby did the dry and the Bear, well he was more of a supervisor. (Geez, what a slacker.)

It turned into quite a 'Foodie' weekend for the bear. I hope he has just as much fun with his next family!

Mocha Cupcakes with Chocolate Whipped Cream recipe, here.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

E. Coli Bear is a corporate shill!

Sunday, March 21, 2010 1:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had the class Mr. Beaver for a weekend in December. I kept him in a gallon zip-loc bag most of the time. And he was never allowed to sleep in my daughters bed or go near our sofas. Your braver than I was..in your washer & on the counters!!-kristine

Monday, March 22, 2010 11:07:00 AM  
Anonymous LW said...

My son's class take home is Spot the giraffe! We were instructed to put Spot in the dryer when he got home & before he left to kill the germies!!

Monday, March 22, 2010 7:53:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I thought you were supposed to wash stuffed animals in a pillow case or something. But what do I know? I probably wouldn't have thought to wash it...ew!

Monday, March 29, 2010 8:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Jessie said...

Oh my god, there is really much useful information here!
sexiest women | tiered skirt | maps of Florida

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 5:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home