Thursday, March 04, 2010

If we went to a Halloween party dressed as Batman and Robin, I'd go as Robin. That's how much you mean to me...

You wouldn't believe what I just bought. Take a look. No, go - I'll wait.

Wasn't that amazing?

There are some things that you just can't pass up. For me, Hello Kitty is hard to say no to. For the Baby (for the time being anyway) it's Batman.

He was throwing such a fit about wearing a Batman shirt everyday that the amount of laundry I was doing was ridiculous. So instead of trying to reason with a then 3-year old, I did what any sane person would do and drove around and bought up every Batman shirt in a 20 mile radius.

I was kind of surprised at how many I found, considering there isn't much Batman going on right now. Now he has one for every day of the week. Let's just hope he doesn't change his mind and decide to only wear tuxedos everyday. Then I'm sunk.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Dee said...

You are an awesome mom.

Friday, March 05, 2010 8:50:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Did you get them at Target? Target's been having a bunch of Batman and other superhero type stuff going on lately.

Friday, March 05, 2010 9:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Annika said...

I hope you didn't buy EVERY Batman shirt. Sam saw this picture and flipped out, and I don't want to drive more tan 20 miles to get him one.

Friday, March 05, 2010 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger Eponine said...

A friend of mine did the exact same thing, except with Buzz Lightyear. Her son refuses to go a day without wearing at least ONE thing that has Buzz on it.

For school picture day or any kind of special event, Buzz socks and underpants came in handy, they could be easily hidden!

Friday, March 05, 2010 3:46:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

With one year it was Superman with my son! I don't know how many different kinds of Superman shirts he had. ---and he was also Robin one year for Halloween. We were bad parents and got his costume really last minute and the only thing in his size was "Robin". A few people even asked what he was supposed to be just by looking at his costume - haha!!!

Saturday, March 06, 2010 9:58:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Do your kids ever watch the 1966 "Batman" movie? It's so cheesy, but kind of fun. My brothers used to watch it over and over and over, which meant I did do to an extent. I saw a cheap dvd of it and picked it up for nostalgia, but haven't watched it again.

Saturday, March 06, 2010 2:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home