Sunday, April 11, 2010

The sweetest perfection to call my own, the slightest correction couldn't finely hone

I am super particular about measurements. I like everything to look uniform and I have to measure everything. So why should it be different when it comes to...ice cream sandwiches?!

Sure you can make yourself a circular or square ice cream sandwich just by cutting it, but why not use...musubi maker?! You may think it's a one wonder in food gadgetry, but nooo...

I baked some brownies and thought it would be neat to 'press' them in the musubi maker much like a cookie press. Along with a nice thick layer of homemade ice cream - I got perfect little rectangles every time and my heart nearly exploded from the perfection of it all. Yes, I need a life.

Brownie, ice cream, brownie. If those aren't the sweetest words you've ever heard, I don't know what is.

Brownie Ice Cream Musubi recipe, here.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger joyce said...

I love my musubi maker - now you just gave me another way to use it!

Sunday, April 11, 2010 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger Our Man Horn said...

Oh crap. Don't let Darlene see thi—

Too late.

Monday, April 12, 2010 6:44:00 AM  
Blogger Sandra Dee said...

Yum. And Yum!

And....one of most favorite Depeche Mode songs EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of collegiate angst and tears and sturm und drang emoted listening to that song/album...

Monday, April 12, 2010 7:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home