Friday, May 21, 2010

Don't underestimate the Force.

When I first saw the Star Wars cookie cutters I screamed. I love cutesy girl things, but cutesy boy things are few and far between and actually, boy things are way awesome-r. You'd think I'd use them for cookies, but no - hold on. I'm saving that for later. I decided to use them to make the Kid's lunch.

There are two things he loves - Star Wars and cheese. Who knew the two were so compatible?

They came out pretty adorable, er, I mean badass. Yeah, that's what I mean. Very, very manly sandwiches. Who are we kidding these things are CCCUUUTTEE and the Kid loved them.

I think 100 of these Stormtroopers lined up would make a pretty awesome birthday party lunch. With my luck the kids will have moved on to something else for their birthdays (Bakugan - UGH) - but maybe for MY birthday...hm.

Star Wars cheese sandwiches recipe, here.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger dokiquilts said...

good grief--where do you get this stuff? too freakin' cute. maybe it'll get my kids to eat their sandwiches (rather than picking out the meat and leaving everything else behind!)

Friday, May 21, 2010 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn @ BentoForKidlet said...

I love these cookie cutters! I have used them twice now for my sons lunches :D they are a lot of fun! This weekend we will try actual cookies lol. I'm thinking about trying puff pastry too...

Friday, May 21, 2010 5:35:00 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Incredibly awesome. My 8yo looked at your pic of the sandwiches and said "Oh Wow, those are cool." Off to buy a set now!

Friday, May 21, 2010 6:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home