Thursday, May 20, 2010

Give a little bit of heart and soul.
Give a little bit of love to grow.

You know you bake a lot when someone asks you to make 65+ cupcakes and you think, 'That's it?'

I do a lot of birthday cupcakes, shower cupcakes, but there is something special about wedding/reception cupcakes. There's a love in the air and you can feel it. What better way to show love then by incorporating hearts?! The request was for my 'heart cupcake' in lemon and in red velvet.

The red velvet proved to be a bit of trouble. My red velvet cupcake recipe (yes, it's a secret) has a superfine crumb and is extremely delicate, as in - don't mess with it, so it was a little hard going. But in the end it was worth it. They came out stunning.

May they have a wonderful long life together...full of cupcakes!

See how the Cut-out heart cupcakes were displayed, here.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

You make the best red velvet cupcakes ever! I hope the happy couple was just as impressed as Paul and I were.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:43:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

So pretty!

And now I'm going to have your blog title song stuck in my head FOREVER.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 9:30:00 AM  
Blogger Damaris said...

those are the prettiest cupcakes I have ever seen. no joke.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 2:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home