Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm 6'-1", 225 of pure chocolate

Sooo....you know how we're all LEGO VIP members, right? Er. Ok, just me. ~embarrassing~

Well, I was in the store the other day and I saw this 'ice cube tray.' The first thing I thought was, "I CAN TOTALLY FILL THIS WITH CHOCOLATE." This is how my brain works. And why I shouldn't be allowed near toy stores.

So indeed, the first thing I did was melt down some heavenly Belgian Chocolate and make a little chocolate army. SO ADORABLE. I want to make hundreds. For what, I have no idea. Maybe to battle the Baby's army men, who knows.

For now, I just used them as cupcake toppers. Wow are they cute.

Chocolate Lego Men how-to, here.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

My nephew would likely pee his pants if he had an army of chocolate lego men. Awesome.

Thursday, May 13, 2010 8:47:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn @ BentoForKidlet said...

Heh. We're LEGO VIP members too :P I saw this ice cube tray last night when we were in the LEGO store and kept myself from buying it....now I want it more lol.

I will have to go alone, too hard to concentrate with my son bouncing around yelling "OMG THE DEATH STAR"

Friday, May 14, 2010 6:50:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Cute! I did that with the heart Valentines ice trays they put out too!
That frosting looks good!

Friday, May 14, 2010 12:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks so cute, not to mention delicious!

Saturday, May 15, 2010 8:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Ronda said...

We're LEGO VIP folks too. You don't even WANT to know how many freaking LEGO key chains there are floating around my house. I. Cannot. Resist. Them.

You're my hero. You cook such amazing things and have so much energy and talent. Sometimes I think I can do that too, then I wake up and go back to eating Cheetos.

xoxoxo,
Ronda

Sunday, May 16, 2010 9:00:00 PM  
Blogger Kristen A said...

I boot my Lego ice cube tray in the mail today. You should get a kickback. Love your blog.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 6:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Denis said...

It won't succeed as a matter of fact, that's what I believe.
generic nuvigil | generic modalert | modavigil

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 8:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home