Thursday, June 03, 2010

Driving Miss Daisy

Hey!
Are you an old Japanese lady? Can you barely walk? Do you like tacos? Then I've got an offer for you...a free* shuttle service!

Exciting trips include:
Taking you to the doctor!
Going to the Japanese market!
Picking up your high blood pressure meds!
Driving you to lunch with your friends at faux-asian eating establishments!
Driving through gang territory for the best tacos in L.A.!

Call: "Jenn's - Old Lady Shuttle Service" for details!

Fine print:
1. *Payment accepted in tacos.
2. You must provide your handicap parking card so that I can park near the front of every major facility.
3. Gangsta rap will be played on the radio on low volume, but you probably won't be able to hear it without your hearing aid anyway.

Honestly. People think I dream up these comics. They are real. Dropped O.G. off for lunch with her friend - she made me take a picture of them IN FRONT OF THE RESTAURANT.

Even with their heads cut off this picture is still hilarious.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

Do you accept freelancers to help you out with our shuttle service? I like getting paid in tacos.

Thursday, June 03, 2010 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

Reminds me of the commercial where the guy wishes he were paid in gum. Tacos are so much better.

Friday, June 04, 2010 7:17:00 AM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

That photo is hilarious.

Friday, June 04, 2010 8:39:00 AM  
Blogger shizzknits said...

I think their heads being cut off MAKES the picture...LOL!!!!!

Friday, June 04, 2010 9:06:00 AM  
Anonymous She Needs said...

This whole post is hilarious.
The picture most definitely.

Friday, June 04, 2010 12:28:00 PM  
Anonymous GatorGirl said...

Great picture! OG posts are my favorites!

Friday, June 04, 2010 8:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Alisa-Foodista said...

just found your blog and I had so much fun reading your post! I love that photo!

Saturday, June 05, 2010 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger Just call me Mommie Dearest said...

That picture is classic.

Sunday, June 06, 2010 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger L.A. Story said...

That is awesome.

Monday, June 07, 2010 11:32:00 AM  
Blogger Lilcee said...

crying over here.

Can I add my Chinese gma into the mix? She'll give you a red envelope w/ $1 for payment.

Friday, June 11, 2010 2:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home