Thursday, June 10, 2010

Off with her head

Tired of Hello Kitty? Tired of chocolate? You've come to the wrong blog, then. Melted Chocolate is my Wonder Twin. When I call on it, it can take the form of anything...

Per the usual I opened my cabinet and saw an old Hello Kitty ice cube mold and thought...now I know there's a better use for that!

Unfortunately these Hello Kitty ice molds were solid, not nice and rubbery like the Lego ones - so you know what that means...

...KITTY CARNAGE. Poor things.

Their bodies were shattered into a zillion pieces but their heads were fully in tact. (That's good to know for when the Hello Kitty robot army attacks.) In the end I took the severed heads and saved them and placed them lovingly on top of a cupcake and if you didn't know, you'd almost think it was meant to be.

(By the way severed heads are delicious when made out of high quality Belgian chocolate. Yum.)

Chocolate Hello Kitty heads how-to, here.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger alexis said...

That is ingenious! I'm going to have to break out mine and try.

Thursday, June 10, 2010 12:25:00 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

Uh-oh. You've combined my love of Hello Kitty with my love of dark chocolate. And it looks SO cute and delicious!

In other news, the Target stores in SD had massive amounts of Hello Kitty items in the Dollar Spot. I grabbed a little Hello Kitty tote for my lunches and a cute fridge notepad (I'm sure my husband will love our Hello Kitty-emblazoned shopping lists when he hits up the grocery store). Of course, I had to convince myself I didn't need any of the myriad Hello Kitty items even if they were ONLY a $1! Knowing your love of all things Hello Kitty, I thought you'd be interested. ;-)

Thursday, June 10, 2010 3:00:00 PM  
Blogger joanh said...

haha, you could probably have some fun with the kitty carnage for the boys.. though it would be a little morbid.

Friday, June 11, 2010 1:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home