Wednesday, June 16, 2010

There's an air of love and of happiness and this is the Fresh Prince's new defintion of summer madness

It's been so hot lately and ice cream has been huge in our house. The kids crave it and I don't blame them. The Kid's got it on his brain so much that he begged me for an 'Ice Cream Craft Day.' I had no idea what this meant but apparently he wanted me to draw ice cream for him to color. Hm. Not very tasty, but whenever my kids ask for something crafty, I do my best.

So I drew up some really quick ice cream treats and the Kid got to work coloring, cutting and pasting...

He had a great time and so I made up a pdf so you all can share in the excitement that is coloring ice cream but not eating it! ...hm. I'd rather eat it.

Click here for the pdf!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger dokiquilts said...

cute! thanks so much--i've already printed out copies for my kids :-)

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 9:31:00 AM  
Blogger Margie said...

Summa, summa, summatime!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 9:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Rachel said...

What a fun summer time activity!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 10:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! And, congrats and good luck! I voted!
-K

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 11:09:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Cute! I think Em will have a fun time coloring this, too!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger lilsprinkles said...

yours is the cutest! :)

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 8:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home