Monday, July 26, 2010

Back in black

Sure there's Christmas day - but around here? The day after Comic-Con is even better. Santa ain't got nothin' on me.

I always set aside money to buy TONS of toys to bring home for the boys. When they wake up in the morning and see a pile of toys, they freak out and it's so fun to watch.

Con was crazy busy, and when I could get away from the table - that's when I went on a toy hunt. Star Wars for the Kid, Superheroes for the Baby, and toys for them to 'share.'

It was nice to see all my friends who I only see once a year, even though most of them live right here in L.A. I guess there's something about seeing someone for 4 continuous days that eliminates the need to see them the rest of the year - even when they live close by.

I also had A LOT of blog readers stop by which was very cool, and I ran out of cookies by Saturday! Speaking of blog reader the WINNER is announced...go here to check it out!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorena said...

Looks like your kids got some great gifts for staying at home while you were at Con!

It was great to finally meet you, Jenn, and thank you for that cookie! (Honestly, it made my day when I was in a panel and had forgotten to eat lunch! True to my "dessert-first" nature, I ate the cookie, then plowed through my bento. I'm definitely making those some time -- it was a perfectly sized, tasty treat!) Hope all is well in LA and that you can make it down here again next year.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 8:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home