Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Comics & Cupcakes!

Every year at Comic Con, different dudes walk by my table, look at me funny - walk away, then walk back and say..."My wife loves your blog and forced me to come here and buy something from you." I love these customers. I know they'd rather be in Hall H at a super screening extravaganza, but for their wives, they stop by to say, 'hey.' And I really do appreciate it and always give them some extra goodies to take home for the family. Yay, blog readers!

Now if you can't go to Con, and most people can't since it's sold out a year in advance - here is a great opportunity to not only see my products (and *buy*) BUT taste my cupcakes too...

On August 4th, my good friends at the Comic Bug in Manhattan Beach are gracious enough to host ME for one night only! Wednesday (new comics day) from 5-8pm, I will be at the Comic Bug with my whole line - stationery, comics, buttons, gifts - **new** designs that probably won't make it to Comic Con cause I'm lazy - and more importantly...CUPCAKES. I plan to make as many as my little hands can handle, so come by and say hi!

I am telling you a month in advance so you can plan to come by - come after work, bring the kids - the Comic Bug is a great family-friendly place and really, I just love that store so much.

RSVP to the event invite, leave a comment to let me know you are coming, or just stop on by. O.G. is supposed to be there, but I'm not promising anything because I think 'So You Think You Can Dance' is on that night...thanks in advance for your support, see you then!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger AccordingToAngela.com said...

You know what's one awesome part about being a teacher? Having summers off.

Know what's awesome about having summer off? I can do whatever I want.

Know what's awesome about doing whatever I want because I am a teacher with the summer off? I can meet you in LA on a Wednesday night even though I live in Orange County because yay - no work the next day (or the day of!)!!

I can't wait to see all your awesome stuff! Oh...and...umm...I can't wait to try a cupcake, too :)

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 7:53:00 PM  
Anonymous kirbie said...

I'm excited to hear you have a booth at CC. I love your blog and baking ideas, and BF loves comics and meeting other artists. I'm definitely going to stop by. Can you tell me what section your booth will be at?

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

@Kirbie
I'll be in Small Press N10. More details later - stop by, I'll have cookies!

Friday, July 09, 2010 8:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home